Enterprise Car Hire Australia
Find Your Hire Car from over 33 local and International brands in over 450 locations in Australia
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is proud to serve customers in Australia. As part of the largest rental car company in the world, which owns and operates more than 1.5 million vehicles,The rental company was founded in 1957 by Jack Taylor and selected the name Enterprise as a salute to the WWII aircraft carrier he served on.
we’re sure to have a location near you or your travel destination. And while we are an internationally recognized brand, Enterprise remains family-owned with one goal in mind for our customers: to exceed your expectations for service and overall value. Today we are represented in all major cities and Airports with a strong network through out Australia.
With many unique attractions, such as Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Great Barrier Reef, and the Sydney Opera House, Australia is a popular destination with tourists and business travelers alike. No matter if you’re visiting for only a few days or staying for a month or more, you can count on us to provide the perfect vehicle for your transportation needs.
Enterprise Car Hire Locations
- Adelaide Airport
- Avalon Airport
- Brisbane Domestic Airport
- Brisbane International Airport
- Cairns Airport – Domestic Terminal
- Cairns Airport – International Terminal
- Canberra Airport
- Darwin International Airport
- Gold Coast Airport
- Hobart International Airport
- Launceston Airport
- Mackay Airport
- Melbourne Tullamarine Airport
- Newcastle Airport
- Perth Airport – Terminals 1 & 2
- Perth Airport – Terminals 3 & 4
- Perth International Airport
- Port Macquarie Airport
- Rockhampton Airport
- Sunshine Coast Airport
- Sydney Domestic Airport
- Sydney International Airport
- Townsville Airport
- Adelaide Beverley
- Brisbane Rocklea
- Crowne Plaza Canberra
- Crowne Plaza Coogee
- Downtown Brisbane
- Downtown Cairns
- Downtown Hobart
- Downtown Launceston
- Downtown Perth Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Gold Coast Surfers Paradise
- Melbourne Coburg
- Melbourne Downtown
- South Melbourne
- Sydney Alexandria
- Sydney Lidcombe
- Sydney Potts Point Holiday Inn Hotel
Contact details For Enterprise
1300 035 807
1 800 66 88 10
For general questions or concerns regarding Enterprise
Frequently Asked Questions
- To book your car, you will need a credit or debit card for the main driver.A security deposit for the car in case of accident(often $1000). (Some companies don’t accept debit card)
- Your voucher to show that you’ve paid for the car.
- Each driver’s full, valid driving licence, which they’ve held for at least 12 months (often 24),P platers are general a extra charge or not accepted.
- A passport for international visitors and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
- Its important that you read the condition and terms of your rental so as to fulfill the requirements.
For most car hire companies, the age requirement is between 21 and 70 years old. If you’re under 25 or over 70, you might have to pay an additional fee.
Generally speaking all fees are included in the rental.But you may of over looked some things then additional charges will apply.Driving off road, or above the snowline may incur extra charges.Fees are shown before you complete your booking.
Simply search the day or days you want to rent a car,from your search you will see the choice of cars available and from which supplier. You’ll be able to compare the price for types of cars that suite your needs.You can compare ratings,location nearest to you and most suitable cars for your trip.
You can change your booking online using the “Manage Booking”section. Simply login, using your reservation number and email ID and make the changes you want to.
To cancel booking you will need to give notice within 48 hours notice of the rental date.Simple login to “Manage my booking” ,and no fees will apply.Fees apply after that time,see rental agreement.
A standard rental agreement,include Theft Protection, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), local taxes, airport surcharges and any road fees.This will vary from company to company.
This is a personal choice,but statically speaking hire cars have a higher incident rate.The excess insurance will cover (CDW)collision damage waiver excess which is normally $5000,theft insurance excess which is normally $5000.Some policies may cover towing and other damage.See term and conditions of your rental agreement to make your choice.