Albury Airport Car Hire
Find Your Hire Car from 6 local and international suppliers at Albury Airport
Welcome to Car Hire Bookings Albury Airport
Finding a hire car at Albury Airport, NSW has never been easier with 5 suppliers and 10 locations located in and around the airport .Suppliers include Budget ,Thrifty ,Avis,Hertz,Dollar and Alpha car hire.
Albury Airport is located 121 Airport Dr, East Albury NSW 2640 just 3.7 kilometers from the township of Albury .The airport provides a important travel hub over the boarder in Wodonga ,Victoria.The airport is services by Qantas ,Virgin and Rex airways.
Great rates: We consistently offers some of the best rental car prices. Whether thats one day car hire or a month. Simply search and compare and choose the perfect rental car that will suit your needs.We also have great rates on one way car hire.
Wide selection of vehicles: Business or holiday travel you’ll find these types of vehicles ,budget ,compact, medium ,economy,standard ,4×4 and luxury.
Albury Airport Car Hire Locations
- Hertz: 1 Avalon St, East Albury NSW 2640,
- Hertz: 4 Airport Dr, East Albury NSW 2640
- Dollar Car Rental:Airport Terminal Albury NSW 2640
- Thrifty: Terminal Building, Airport Dr, Albury NSW 2640
- Avis: Airport Drive Albury Airport, Terminal Building, East Albury NSW
- Alpha Car Hire : Airport, East Albury NSW 2640
- Avis: 24 Airport Dr, Thurgoona NSW 2640
- Avis Albury Downtown Car and Truck Rental: Airport Drive Albury Airport, Terminal Building, East Albury NSW 2640
- Budget Car & Truck Rental Albury:24 Airport Dr, Thurgoona NSW 2640
- Earliest car hire is open at 7.30 am at
Avis Car & Truck Rental East Albury
- Latest Car hire open till ,is Budget at 6pm Mon to fri and Sunday at 8.30 pm
Closes towns to Albury Airport
- Lake Hume Village
- Hamilton Valley
Planning your Trip
On the banks of the mighty Murray River, the vibrant twin regional cities of Albury and Wodonga are a charming destination.
Frequently Asked Questions
- To book your car, you will need a credit or debit card for the main driver.A security deposit for the car in case of accident(often $1000). (Some companies don’t accept debit card)
- Your voucher to show that you’ve paid for the car.
- Each driver’s full, valid driving licence, which they’ve held for at least 12 months (often 24),P platers are general a extra charge or not accepted.
- A passport for international visitors and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
- Its important that you read the condition and terms of your rental so as to fulfill the requirements.
For most car hire companies, the age requirement is between 21 and 70 years old. If you’re under 25 or over 70, you might have to pay an additional fee.
Generally speaking all fees are included in the rental.But you may of over looked some things then additional charges will apply.Driving off road, or above the snowline may incur extra charges.Fees are shown before you complete your booking.
Simply search the day or days you want to rent a car,from your search you will see the choice of cars available and from which supplier. You’ll be able to compare the price for types of cars that suite your needs.You can compare ratings,location nearest to you and most suitable cars for your trip.
You can change your booking online using the “Manage Booking”section. Simply login, using your reservation number and email ID and make the changes you want to.
To cancel booking you will need to give notice within 48 hours notice of the rental date.Simple login to “Manage my booking” ,and no fees will apply.Fees apply after that time,see rental agreement.
A standard rental agreement,include Theft Protection, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), local taxes, airport surcharges and any road fees.This will vary from company to company.
This is a personal choice,but statically speaking hire cars have a higher incident rate.The excess insurance will cover (CDW)collision damage waiver excess which is normally $5000,theft insurance excess which is normally $5000.Some policies may cover towing and other damage.See term and conditions of your rental agreement to make your choice.