Hiring a Car from a Cruise Ship in Sydney
Find Your Hire Car from over 33 local and International brands in over 450 locations in Australia
Welcome to Car Hire Bookings Sydney Cruise Ship Car Hire
Finding a hire car at Sydney’s cruise ship terminals has never been easier.There are two locations .West Circular Quay and White Bay Cruise ship terminal.
Transfers: Can be arranged from either terminal,some hire companies offer free transfers but pryor arrangements need to be made.Last minute bookings are accepted but priority on transfers goes top those who pre booked.
Wide selection of vehicles: Business or holiday travel you’ll find these types of vehicles ,budget ,compact, medium ,economy,standard ,4×4 and luxury.From brands like brands like Avis, Thrifty, Budget, Hertz ,Europcar ,Ace,Apex,Atlas and East Coast car hire.
Comparing:Apart from searching where and when you can see detailed information about conditions of your rental and what the insurance covers,we try very hard to make sure you under stand what you are getting and what the cost are.
West Circular Quay Cruise Ship Terminal
- Located: Argyle and George streets, Circular Quay West, The Rocks NSW 2000.
- Acces to this terminal can be made via taxi or ferry from Circle quay.
- There are many option for car hire with over 13 car hire companies to choose from,local and international brands.
Car Hire locations near Circular Quay
- Avis Sydney Harbour Marriott – 30 Pitt Street, Circular Quay, NSW.
- Most car hire companies will offer free transfer to Darlinghurst where the majority of car hire companies are located.
White Bay Cruise ship terminal.
- Located at 2041 James Craig Road, Rozelle NSW 2039 ,which is really Balmain East ,the terminal is 10 minutes from downtown Sydney.You can also access the terminal via ferry from King St Wharf for $9.00 one way.
Car Hire locations near White Bay.
- Darling Harbour- Hertz and Europcar
Car Hire Nearest Cruise Ship Terminals SYDNEY
Planning your Trip
South Australia is a large state with most of the population around the coast line.If your planning a road trip we can highly recommend https://southaustralia.com for great suggestion and places to see. There’s recommended itineraries and maps to download.Out side of Adelaide there only 9 places to hire a rental.So you need to plan.With usually 2 or more suppliers.Most centered around the towns airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- To book your car, you will need a credit or debit card for the main driver.A security deposit for the car in case of accident(often $1000). (Some companies don’t accept debit card)
- Your voucher to show that you’ve paid for the car.
- Each driver’s full, valid driving licence, which they’ve held for at least 12 months (often 24),P platers are general a extra charge or not accepted.
- A passport for international visitors and any other ID the car hire company needs to see.
- Its important that you read the condition and terms of your rental so as to fulfill the requirements.
For most car hire companies, the age requirement is between 21 and 70 years old. If you’re under 25 or over 70, you might have to pay an additional fee.
Generally speaking all fees are included in the rental.But you may of over looked some things then additional charges will apply.Driving off road, or above the snowline may incur extra charges.Fees are shown before you complete your booking.
Simply search the day or days you want to rent a car,from your search you will see the choice of cars available and from which supplier. You’ll be able to compare the price for types of cars that suite your needs.You can compare ratings,location nearest to you and most suitable cars for your trip.
You can change your booking online using the “Manage Booking”section. Simply login, using your reservation number and email ID and make the changes you want to.
To cancel booking you will need to give notice within 48 hours notice of the rental date.Simple login to “Manage my booking” ,and no fees will apply.Fees apply after that time,see rental agreement.
A standard rental agreement,include Theft Protection, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), local taxes, airport surcharges and any road fees.This will vary from company to company.
This is a personal choice,but statically speaking hire cars have a higher incident rate.The excess insurance will cover (CDW)collision damage waiver excess which is normally $5000,theft insurance excess which is normally $5000.Some policies may cover towing and other damage.See term and conditions of your rental agreement to make your choice.